The service will be held in the sanctuary and look similar to (pre-COVID) in-person Sunday morning gatherings. The songs will be recorded for the following Sunday service and the sermon will be preached live. The service will be 60-75 minutes long.
Registration will be available the previous Sunday around noon.
Please abide by these safety precautions:
- Seating is assigned and you will be instructed where to sit when you arrive.
- Child care is not provided.
- Please keep 6 feet away from anyone not in your family unit.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Tickets are required so we know who has attended the event and to make sure we are under the 50 person limit. Therefore, please don't invite extra people to this event without reserving tickets for them.
- Masks are required for everyone when they enter, exit or sing. A limited supply of disposable masks will be available but, if possible, please bring your own mask.
Please do not attend if you have any of the following:
- Temperature equal to or over 38° C
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New muscle aches or headaches
- Sore throat
- New loss of smell or taste
- Gastrointestinal symptoms (abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting)
- Feeling very unwell
- Have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Are a close contact of a person who has tested positive for COVID -19
Children tend to have abdominal symptoms and skin changes or rashes.
If you are at a higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19 we ask that you take the necessary precautions and consider if it is wise to attend these events.
If you have any questions, please contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-856-2024
To register please go to: EventBrite