ONLINE ANNUAL MINISTRY MEETING,
SUNDAY, MARCH 7, 2021 AT 6:30 PM
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS
Preamble: On April 21, 2020, the BC Solicitor General issued a Ministerial Order allowing societies in BC to hold virtual or hybrid meetings even if their bylaws do not normally permit them to do so. In light of this, RRCC will hold our 2021 Annual General Meeting on March 7th online instead of in-person. Please note that the AGM information package is available to download at the bottom of this page.
Format: The meeting will take place via Zoom. If you have never used Zoom, please go to the following link and test your device: http://zoom.us/test.
- All members of RRCC are asked to preregister for the Zoom meeting. Only members will be allowed into the Zoom meeting to preserve the integrity of the voting process.
- Non-members are encouraged to watch on the live YouTube stream.
- Members, please visit the following link to register. Once you’ve done so, you will receive an email with the link to the meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwkdeCgpjsuHdyKaflzuak52rEfXawD6t8W
- If there are multiple members in one household, please register separately if each member can use a separate device (e.g., Phone, tablet, laptop). This ensures each member can vote. If this is not possible, see voting procedure, below.
- Please sign into the meeting 5-10 minutes early so that you can ensure the technology is working and so that we can sign people in as they arrive.
- Arrive as early at 6:15 PM, the meeting will start at 6:30 PM.
- Upon entering the meeting your microphone will be muted. Instructions on how the meeting will proceed will be given at the start of the meeting.
- Voting for pre-registered members will be done via Zoom polls. A poll will show up on your screen and you simply enter your vote and press the submit button.·
- It is important that members in the same household register separately and use separate devices if possible.
- If a member does not have access to Zoom or does not have a separate device to participate with, they can call into the zoom meeting, and then phone or email the church office when prompted to register their vote verbally. Phone: 604 856 2024, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please email if possible, to avoid tying up the phone lines.
- Voting that does not require a secret ballot will be done by a show of hands.
If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Bobby at email@example.com.
 See https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/employment-business/business/not-for-profit-organizations/societies-agm-covid-19