We believe youth are the church of today and we desire to equip them to be the hands and feet of Jesus in their families, schools, neighbourhoods, and world. We do this through intentional relationship building, mentoring and discipling, and a firm commitment to teaching the truth of God’s Word. Our committed leadership team is eager to see students grow in their faith and to help them live it out.
There are a few ways that you can find out what is happening in the youth department at Ross Road.
- Check out our newsletter that is handed out in September, January, or April. These calendars will have the next three months worth of youth events listed.
- Week to week announcements can be found on the back of the bulletin and on this website.
- Middle School or High School specific emails are sent to parents every month or so. Parents, if you would like your name added to the distribution list, please email us at [email protected]
- Join our Ross Road Youth Facebook Group.
Summer 2018 Calendar
We have several events happening throughout the summer! Make sure to sign up with Pastor Holly and don't forget to invite your friends!
- July 20th- Cultus Lake Night-sliding (High School)
- August 1st- Mill Lake Hangout/Bible Study
- August 10th- Cultus Lake Day
- August 22nd- Mill Lake Hangout/Bible Study
- August 27th-30th- Middle School Adventure Camp
- September 17th-Middle School Kick Off
- September 20th- High School Kick Off
Check out the Middle School and High School pages for more info on these ministries!