What are you hungry for?
God wants to meet you where you are and take you further within the community of other women. When women join together in the Word, in prayer, and in community, we become like iron sharpening iron, like strong towers even in the midst of life’s trials.
Some ways we’ve gathered in the past…
- Connections - a weekly relaxed gathering discussing topics that are important to us
- Bible Studies - 4-6 week long in-depth studies
- Chicks and Chocolate - fun movie nights with chocolate, popcorn, drinks (all provided or bring your favourites)
- Chat 'n' Craft nights - bring a craft of your choice and chat with other women
- Pray N' Play - meet at a local playground for a time of bible study and connection while the kids play.
- Hikes - seasonal times to enjoy creation together
- Spring Event & Winter Event - times to gather together with food, fun, fellowship and worshiping together all with focus on contributing to and highlighting a community outreach
For more information or to reach the Women's Ministry Leadership team email: firstname.lastname@example.org