Grades 9-12! Don't miss out! Our Annual Winter Retreat is coming up!
Winter Retreat 2019 is happening February 15-17 at Camp Luther!
Come and join us for an awesome weekend of games and activities all while we worship and learn about our identity in Christ! Activities include, a night-game and a campfire time so make sure to bring warm clothes that you don't mind getting dirty! Our worship sessions are going to be lead by our very own Worship Team while Brandie Bradshaw is going to lead us through our weekend's theme of Identity.
- We will be meeting at the Camp this year, so make-sure to get dropped off at Camp Luther and not Ross Road. If you need a ride or want to carpool please contact Pastor Holly and she will make sure you have a ride!
- To register email Pastor Holly that you will be attending.
- The cost of the retreat is $130.00 and needs to be paid to the church by February 7. Payments can be made by cheque or cash to the church. Or can be made via E-transfer to [email protected], just be sure to send the question and password to the office staff via email at [email protected]
- You will need to make sure that you have filled out a Ministry Consent Form if you haven't already.
- Delicious food will be provided over the weekend but you will need to have dinner prior to heading to the camp on Friday night, as we will be arriving after dinner time.
- Be sure to bring warm clothes, toiletries (tooth brush, hair brush, tooth paste etc.), pj's, sleeping bag, pillow, your bible, clothes you don't mind getting dirty and any board games or card games you would like to play.
To see a schedule of events please download the schedule link below. A link to the Ministry Consent Form is also availble below. For more information or for any questions or to register, please contact Pastor Holly at [email protected]