The service will be held in the sanctuary and look similar to (pre-COVID) in-person Sunday morning gatherings. The worship time will be recorded for the upcoming Sunday service, a sermon will be preached, and there may be opportunities for group sharing and communion. The service will be 60-75 minutes long.
Please abide by these safety precautions:
- You will be instructed on where to sit when you arrive.
- Please keep 6 feet away from anyone not in your family unit
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- Tickets are required so we know who has attended the event and to make sure we are under the 50 person limit. Therefore, please don't invite extra people to this event without reserving tickets for them.
- Masks are required for everyone who sings. A limited supply of disposable masks will be available but, if possible, please bring your own mask.
Please do not attend if you have any of the following:
- Feeling feverish
- Temperature equal to or over 38° C
- Chills, Fatigue or weakness
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New muscle aches or body aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of smell or taste
- Gastrointestinal symptoms (abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting)
- Feeling very unwell
- Have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Are a close contact of a person who has tested positive for COVID -19
- Children tend to have abdominal symptoms and skin changes or rashes.
If you are at a higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19 we ask that you take the necessary precautions and consider if it is wise to attend these events.
If you have any questions, please contact the church office at [email protected] or 604-856-2024