WE ARE EXCITED ABOUT GATHERING IN SMALLER GROUPS THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER!
The full RRCC COVID-19 Safety Plan is attached below, but here are some of our plans in brief so that you know what to expect:
- Gatherings of 50 people or less will be planned on select Sundays in July and August.
- These gatherings will take place on our back field.
- Care Groups will be assigned to specific dates to begin. Then, open registration will take place for anyone who would like to attend a certain gathering.
- These gatherings will include some singing, a short Bible reflection, fun, and conversation.
- There will not be separate programming for kids, but kids will be fully welcomed into all activities.
- Physical distancing protocols will be fully in place and enforced. Hand Sanitizing stations will be provided. Masks are encouraged but not mandatory.
- Washrooms will be available but the number of people allowed in at a time will be limited to maintain physical distancing requirements.
- Bring your own chairs and anything else you think you might need.
- In case of rain, we will move inside to the gym.