“Developing a caring community of women devoted to Christ.”
What are you hungry for?
God wants to meet you where you are and take you further within the community of other women. When women join together in the Word, in prayer, and in community, we become like iron sharpening iron, like strong towers even in the midst of life’s trials.
Ross Road women are hungry for the Word, passionate about friendships and investing in our community. We love inviting new friends and neighbours, gathering together and uplifting each other young and old. Our older women are treasures to the younger.
Some ways we’ve gathered in the past…
- Connections - a weekly relaxed gathering discussing topics that are important to us
- Bible Studies - 4-6 week long in-depth studies
- Chicks and Chocolate - fun movie nights with chocolate, popcorn, drinks (all provided or bring your favourites)
- Chat 'n" Craft nights - bring a craft of your choice and chat with other women
- Pray N' Play - meet at a local playground for a time of bible study and connection while the kids play.
- Hikes - seasonal times to enjoy creation together
- Spring Event & Winter Event - times to gather together with food, fun, fellowship and worshiping together all with focus on contributing to and highlighting a community outreach
We are women desiring God’s purpose for us. Come join with other women in a relaxed setting to enjoy great teaching, discussion, prayer and building friendships. We organize weekly meetings, events and service opportunities designed to encourage spiritual growth. Volunteers are welcome to assist with planning and executing any of our activities. We’d love to have you join us!
"When I think of the women of Ross Road, I immediately think of their depth, their compassion, their desire for the Word and for prayer, their love for their friends and family, the heart to serve, their creativity, their wonderful span of ages, stages and experiences... The list goes on with a richness of how we come as we are, and find His love in community as we dig in the Word together and do life together." - Pastor Merri Ellen Giesbrecht
"I have always found the women of Ross Road to be warm and welcoming. They are women on fire for the Lord who will pray with you, cry with you and support you through life’s journeys. I have made life long friendships that I value deeply. I know there is always a woman who will greet me with a warm smile when I walk through the doors." - Janine Blouin
Everything is better together. Come journey with us!